No products in the cart.
Your cafe furniture is the first thing that customers notice when visiting your shop, and no matter how delicious the aroma of coffee, and how tempting your cake stand looks, if your furniture looks shabby then it can make them turn and walk away. Another potential new customer lost……
Cafe tables are one of the most important items of cafe furniture because, for obvious reasons, they take up most of your floor space and without doubt are a necessity. If you’re looking to revamp your cafe or even starting out on a new venture, then investing in top quality stylish cafe tables is a good move.
Isotop are one of the leading names in the hospitality sector and not without reason. Malaysian owned and based in Malaysia, their stylish table tops can be found all over the globe. The technology they use in manufacture is in fact German, which probably explains why everything about their products is first class.
Isotop table tops are designed for indoor and outdoor use which is one reason that they’re so resilient. Even though they’re made from synthetic materials, they look incredibly lifelike, especially since there are no visible seams. There are plenty of other advantages to Isotop table tops too, so let’s take a quick look.
- Stability – Isotop have managed to get just the right balance when it comes to weight – not too heavy and not too light. This means there’s no danger of the table collapsing when laden with food and crockery nor is there any chance that a gust of wind will blow an empty table over.
- Heat resistance – Hot dishes can be placed straight on an Isotop table top without showing any visible signs of damage nor do they suffer from cigarette burns. In fact, if a lit cigarette falls on to the table top by mistake, it will simply burn itself out without leaving any unsightly marks or damage.
- Stain resistant – Isotop table tops are also impermeable to corrosive and sticky substances from liquids and food.
- Elegant and comfortable – All Isotop table tops boast a smooth satin finish and come in a wide range of colours and patterns to suit any décor. Their rounded edges and corners provide safety and comfort allowing you to configure your tables in any way you want.
- Low maintenance – A busy cafe means waiting staff are under pressure to keep table tops clean for the next influx of customers, so you’ll be pleased to know that spills and stains wipe off easily with little more than a damp cloth.
- Weather and damp resistant – Australia has a diverse climate which means that outdoor tables need to be able to withstand heat from the sun, moisture from humidity, and wetness from downpours of rain. Isotop manages all of this with ease so that your table top and UV protection also means your top won’t fade in the sun. In addition the sealed surface and edges means that no dampness can penetrate the table top.
Are you ready to start shopping Isotop table tops? We’re offering a great choice in a variety of sizes, and what’s more, if you’re quick you can benefit from a 10% discount on any top.